Mindsource thrives on placing the best-kept secrets in Remote! You can be certain that your experience with us is like none other. Join us as a Back End Developer in Seattle, WA Remote for a contract role.
Mindsource offers competitive hourly pay on W2.
What are they looking for? An ideal candidate must have below skills and experience:
Must have skills:
- Passionate about Data Processing and Analytics Technologies and building large backend systems.
- 5+ years of experience configuring, scaling, and troubleshooting data processing and analytics infrastructure.
- Expertise with Elasticsearch, OpenSearch, or equivalent text search query engines
- Experience with alerting, monitoring, and remediation automation in a large-scale distributed environment.
- Programming experience in Java
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with AWS and EKS
- We are looking for engineers with ElasticSearch or OpenSearchexpertise who want to bring their passion for infrastructure to build world-class infrastructure products.
- Manage and operate our data infrastructure hosted in AWS.
- Collaborate across AI/Client teams to analyze and optimize infrastructure for different forms of data needs.
- Evolve and modify data platforms and tools to meet scalability needs.
- Diagnose, fix, improve, and automate complex issues across the platform to ensure maximum uptime and performance.
- Establish SLAs for all indexing and search use cases in production
- Write code, and documentation, participate in code reviews, and mentor other engineers.
Make your mark on the world, this is your chance!
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.