Title: Distribution Center Data Analyst
Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid work schedule)
Pay Range: $27 to $32 Hourly
Duration: 1 year
This individual will have theopportunity to work directly with and influence decision making with the distribution centers that service customers in North America.
- Serve as a key intermediary between internal groups and 3PL providers for forecast and capacity metrics and files
- Build and maintain headcount/labor trackers for distribution centers
- Update leadership and key stakeholders weekly on headcount tracking to plan and capacity attainment by route to market and DC
- Support ad-hoc reporting metrics through data analysis
- Improve process documentation
- Very savvy in Excel (macros, VBA, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Senior Leadership
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage change
- Business analytics background preferred
- History of consistent performance & attendance at previous employers
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Tableau experience
- Ability to code in SQL, R, Python, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.