Job Title:Data Engineer / Software Development Engineer
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Rate: $60 – $65/hr on W2 with benefits
- Develop the new components for data pipelines and data collection software.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous data collection improvements Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data
Work youll do
- Localize an in-house software to adapt the French speaking environment.
- Implement at-scale data collection pipeline, include but not limit to developing the pipeline of data from raw to curation layers, such as cleansing, transformation, derivation, and aggregation of data.
- Support in the development of technical solutions to business problems, such as design, developnew databases, leverage the dev-ops platforms such as Kubernetes, etc.
- Communicate effectively (written and spoken) and work with the multi-location development teams and self-manage own work.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer
- Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Fluent in French and English
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Software Developer or Data Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in Python and SQL, foundational to advanced knowledge including
- 3+ years or experience in Spark / Unix Shell Scripting, including performance tuning, workingrelational database experience with Data frames, and code optimization
- Experience defining, analyzing, and documenting functional and technical requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken) and work with the multi-location development teams and self-manage own work
- Strong customer facing skills with the ability to articulate business value and communicate features of the end-product
- Complex software development, test, maintenance experience is a big plus.
- Hands on big data/ Hadoop performance tuning and optimization experience
- Developed or applied Dev-Ops platform experience.
Job # 23-00178
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.