Role- Financial Analyst III
Duration- 12 months contract (Hybrid)
Location- Cupertino, CA(HYBRID)
We are seeking a lease payments analyst to join our Real Estate and Development Finance team, based in Cupertino. In this role, the payments analyst will have a key role in executing lease payments for our Company and ensuring timely payments to our landlords. They will be part of a team who enjoy a close partnership with our Real Estate Transaction and Lease Administration teams, GBS, and Technical Accounting, ensuring payments are accounted for in accordance with the FASB’s new lease accounting standard, ASC 842. The successful candidate will be actively involved in new system integrations, management reporting and ensuring compliance to the new standard and internal processes and policies.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that proper controls are adhered to within our Corporate and Retail line of business. The lease payment analyst will partner with business partners and supplies to drive best Finance practices worldwide and acting as a liaison between the business and finance to support and drive operational efficiencies.
- Manage end to end processing of landlord billings in Tririga, including vendor on boarding, banking updates, invoice processing and tracking of past dues.
- Reconciliation and review of landlord statements to identify and correct any payment issues.
- Vendor set up and on behalf data management.
- Ensure compliance with Company’s Policies
- Maintain SLA’s and achieve KPI’s.
- Operational reporting
- Represent the team on projects.
- Ability to solve problems and effectively prioritize one's workload.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and adapt to a global, dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and solution-oriented skills.
- Skilled in financial systems, reporting and tools – Tableau, SAP, intermediate to advanced Excel.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong people skills to partner effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Build effective business partnerships and be an excellent team player.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Education / Experience
- BA or BS in accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Finance / Accounts Payable teams
- Strong systems experience in SAP and Tririga preferred.
- Ability to solve problems and work in fast paced/dynamic environment (2) Strong people skills to partner at all levels of the organization.
NICE TO HAVES/SOFT SKILLS
- Skilled in financial systems and reporting tools such as Tableau, SAP, and intermediate to advanced Excel, (2) Relevant work experience in real estate or lease payments, (3) Detail oriented with strong analytical skills. property accountant or accounts payable accountant in real estate industry.
- If the candidate can read and speak Mandarin, it’s much preferred but not a must.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.