Mindsource is seeking a QA Engineer (Automation) II / Robotics Automation Engineer for one of our Direct Clients. If interested, please drop your resume to email@example.com
Position: QA Engineer (Automation) II / Robotics Automation Engineer (AirPods)
Location: San Diego, California, 92127
Pay Range : 60/hr
5+ years of experience developing tools, robotic solutions, or building automated frameworks. Strong scripting skills in Python. Other Programming skills in at least one of C, C++, Swift, or Objective-C are a plus. Experience with designing and 3D printing fixtures for robotic automation. Familiarity with hardware and software interaction of embedded systems. Knowledge of iOS, macOS, or Linux. Working knowledge of Bluetooth protocols. Good understanding of SQA methodologies & practices. Strong communication and interpersonal skills Must be self-directed, analytical, and work well in a large cross-functional environment.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated robotics engineer to work on robotic automation, testing infrastructure, and tools. You will be a part of a dedicated and diverse team of people responsible for ensuring that our customers have a great experience with our products. You will work cross-functionally with firmware and software teams to build tools and frameworks for automation. In this role, you will:
- Work with teams to understand requirements for robotic tools and automation infrastructure.
- Build end-to-end robotic test automation for audio products.
- Design, develop, and support automation and robotic solutions for quality assurance testing.
- Collaborate with software, and hardware engineers to design appropriate tests.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.