1 – Backfill
Worker Location Code:
Location: Austin (primary preference but open to Cupertino) – screening Austin candidates initially Onsite – Work hours – 9-6pm Spotlight call declined Potential to extend per quarter Key Skills: – Good PM skills / localization knowledge is good – a strong plus – QA exp or knowledge of how it works – Soft skills – strong communication, be able to prioritize – Team – 5 now
Detailed Job Title:
Localization Project Manager
Must possess a solid understanding of online production processes and a passion for meeting theneeds of clients international customers.
Apps related media experience in international marketplace highly desirable; Music, TV, Movies,Apps media related experience a plus.
Teamwork The candidate will coordinate projects with vendors, localization team staff, the legal teamand other departments across client localizing Store-related content.
Must possess the desire to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment; this role requiresflexibility, the ability to wisely prioritize tasks, and rapidly apply keen judgment to complex situations.
The ideal candidate will be committed to giving our non-US customers a user experience equivalent toor superior to that of our US customers by producing localized content. To be qualified for this position,you must have the following:
1. BA degree or equivalent
2. Linguistic skill in language other than English; excellent English communication skills
3. Production experience; localization production preferred
4. Experience in methods of automating workflow a plus
5. Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
6. Engineering background preferred in order to develop and or run automation test scripts
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.