Title: Project Manager III (Localization PM – WorkDay)
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Range: $62-67/hr on W2 + benefits
- The ideal PM candidate will have Translations experience and Workday Implementation experience.
- Strong Project Management experience leading Agile and/or Water Fall large IT projects (at least 5 years).
- Strong analytical skills managing large volumes of data mapping (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables) (4+ years).
- Experience as a business analyst creating business process flows, dependencies, and change impact analysis (4+ years).
- Experience on leading UAT Execution (planning scope, resources, test script strategy, reporting).
- Drive road blocks to resolution including engagement with the leadership team when needed.
- Attention to detail for tactical Project Management activities (track Risks, Issues, Actions and Decisions).
- Document and share status reports to stakeholders.
- Create and implement project communication plan.
- Familiar with Project Risk mitigation plans.
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.