Title: CapEx Sourcing Manager (Sourcing Manager II)
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid (Onsite on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays)
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Range: $66-71/hr on W2 + benefits
We are seeking a CapEx Sourcing Manager to source and deliver Fixtures and CapEx to Global Repair Centers around the world. Our team is responsible for developing and executing CapEx sourcing strategies. This position works with CapEx suppliers, OEMs, Engineering, Readiness, Finance, etc. Position requires strong negotiation skills as well as strong analytical skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
In this role candidate will be responsible for:
- Set CapEx strategic sourcing and deliver and maintain all the necessary fixtures and CapEx to Worldwide Global Repair Centers.
- Negotiate best in class costs and terms
- Generate budget and keep track of CapEx spend
- Collaborate with program managers to plan, procure, and deliver equipment to worldwide locations
- Keep track of schedule, Issue POs, and work with vendors to track and deliver CapEx to all the sites
- Supply chain and sourcing experience working with overseas vendors
- Logistics experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to articulate complex scenarios in simple terms effectively
- Ability to work independently and manage time/priorities to meet project goals
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Manufacturing/Operations management, Supply Chain, Engineering or equivalent work experience
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.