Job Title: eCommerce UX designer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 12 months
Pay Range: $75 to $80 on W2 Hourly + benefits
- The team is building a new eCommerce experience and platform partnership with hundreds of third-party merchants across 90+ different countries.
- This partnership allows third party merchants the opportunity to sell products and services across eCommerce platforms such as Shopify or Adobe Commerce.
- We are seeking a digital CX designer to build a consistent and uniform premium eCommerce experience.
- 3-5 years of eCommerce design experience.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce merchandising, customer experience, or digital b2c brand sales on direct-to-consumer website such as Shopify or Adobe Commerce.
- Knowledge and expertise of Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, other related software.
- Experience in wireframing, visual design, design systems, QA and UAT.
- Experience executing A/B tests and CX conversion optimization programs for direct-to-consumer platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and how to deploy these analytics to improve online sales and customer experience.
- Global mindset with strong knowledge of eCommerce in different markets (e.g. Europe, LATAM, APAC, MENA).
- Develop front-end experiences for eCommerce partner platforms.
- Track and monitor performance and explore opportunities to A/B test, continually enhance CX and global platform features for merchandising success.
- Partner with global platforms on new updates, roadmaps, and new features that can be incorporated into platform partner program.
- Run pilots with specic partners in different markets and share results with global teams.
- Teach and train in-market teams on tools, techniques, and best-practices for improving their in-market third party merchant partners.
- Cross-functionally partner with internal teams and external design and technology agencies to execute your vision.
Education & Experience
BA or BFA required.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.