Job Title: Backend Web Developer
Location: Seattle, WA – 100% Remote
Duration: 6 months
Pay Range: $74 -$79/ hr on W2 + benefits
The primary goal is to develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services. Machine learning knowledge is a big plus but NOT required.
This position focuses on backend, but frontend experience will be helpful, and full-stack web developers are SUPER welcome!
- Proven expertise of building reliable and scalable web services
- Expertise with back-end frameworks (e.g., FastAPI, Flask, Express)
- Expertise to quickly identify and solve issues in production system.
- Experience with Kubernetes (also good to know helm / Amazon EKS / kubectl)
- Experience with containerization (e.g., Docker)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, Amazon RDS)
- Experience with web API design patterns (e.g., REST)
(Good to have)
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue (preferred), React, Angular
- Basic machine learning knowledge
- Able to learn new software, pipeline, and procedures quickly
- Experience developing tools that support production
- Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication skills
BA or BS in Computer Science relevant field or equivalent degree.
- Backend Framework
- Linux Experience
- Building Reliable Web Services
- Kubernetes Experience
Years of Experience: 5-7 years of experience
Education/Certifications: Bachelor of Science (Engineering)
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.