Title: Demand Planner (Product Service Supply Planner)
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid (in office Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Range: $44 – $49/hr on W2 + benefits
- Analyze forecasted, demand, inventory, develop weekly supply plans that meet customer demands. Results should meet target of fill rate while minimizing total inventory cost
- Execute weekly plans optimally to minimize future gaps and maximize inventory turns
- Analyze and set system parameters to optimize inventory and meet service level goals and minimize costs
- Maintain and update ERP master data for planning parts at various plants. Also responsible to initiate Engineering Change requests based on material life cycle
- Analyze and resolve product backlogs, fill rates on a daily basis. Identify problem areas, and drive appropriate functional groups to correct.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as demand planning, regional teams, finished goods planning and factory operations teams to ensure sufficient capacities and materials to meet supply requirements
- Attend calls with EMEA and APC teams and sync with them on supply/demand balancing as needed
- Publish factory forecast, ensure deltas and gaps are clearly communicated and bridged
- Identify opportunities for system enhancement and work with key business stakeholders and IT to implement continuous system improvements
- Strong analytical skills combined with business acumen to make operational decisions on the fly
- Effective collaboration and communication approach to influence peers and executive management
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated expertise in supply chain management concepts: forecasting, demand planning, inventory optimization
- Experience with ERP planning solutions such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- APICS certification preferred
- Minimum Bachelors Degree with a focus in business, supply chain management, mathematics, engineering, or logistics
- MBA or Masters Degree in supply chain, logistics, or industrial engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years of forecasting, planning, purchasing, inventory or related experience
- Proven track record in delivering on operational KPIs, while managing projects and initiatives
- Experience in electronic product service supply chain a strong plus
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.