Title: Program Manager of Engineering Services to CapEx Productization (Program Manager II (Capex PM))
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Range: $76 – $81/hr on W2 + benefits
- Work with new product teams to support product launch Understand the impact of cycle time changes and adjust forecasts accordingly.
- Align with Procurement on cost and lead time collection to ensure timely budget request and equipment releases
- Verify demands and lead the business team to ensure equipment is tracked to delivery.
- Work with appropriate business and procurement teams to ensure support from vendors regarding setup, installation, repairs and maintenance.
- Build overall project budget, compile budget requests, and generate capitalization plan based on project timeline.
- Respond quickly to changes to the overall goals, schedule, and/or architecture.
- Drive multi-functional teams towards consensus of requirements
- Calculate value of change in process/equipment requested by OEM or internal teams
- Provide monthly/quarterly budget updates and capitalization plan
- Succinctly communicate overall equipment status to the management team
- Breakdown of the day: managing data collection, building presentations, change management process, recommendations on PO details, chasing the supply to verify its coming into the group
- Interaction level with the team: high interaction with the team (high collaboration)
- Hard skills:
- Program Management Experience
- 3rd Party Factory Vendor Experience
- Presentation Experience
- Soft skills: collaboration, great written and verbal communications, attention to detail, cross functional team, team player, holding people accountable, problem solving, time management/Scheduling
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, product operations (requirement) (PMP preferred, not required)
- Disqualifiers: factory engagement experience is required (engineering titles, equipment managers, operation facilities managers)
- Performance indictors: meeting deliverables, (30,60, 90 day onboarding), timely execution, taking the lead need a candidate that leads the program
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.