Title: HR Records Clerk I (People Operations Specialist) – EDA Clerk
Location: Austin TX – Hybrid
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate Range: $19 – $24/hr on W2 + benefits
As a member of People Team, you’ll help support our most important resource: our people. The People Operations team oversees the management of employee records globally. If you are looking to learn all about human resources from the ground up, this is the role for you. You will gain a deep understanding of new hire onboarding, employee pay, benefits, time away and verifications of employment. For anyone wanting to develop an HR career, this role provides the perfect training ground.
- We directly impact the employee experience every day through providing expert, connected support to all employees around the world.
- We are a dynamic team responsible for data and records management of multiple countries across the globe. We align business needs and regulatory requirements to manage employment data and documents, process complex data updates, and maintain file storage. We process and maintain business essential records.
- This key role calls for someone who can communicate effectively with People partners, business teams and employees themselves. You often will need to take a consultative approach to help our partners with complex transactions.
- Document administration experience
- Unrivaled attention to detail and total commitment to teamwork
- Proven experience in driving efficiencies to support smarter work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion, and the desire to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal partners
- Experience in partnering with key business stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent administration/support skills
- Experience with day-to-day tracking of various data and data analysis
- Understanding of SLA and HR Shared Service is an advantage
Education And Experience:
- 1+ year experience with data and document management
- Experience with HRIS systems preferred (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, etc)
- Experience with Mac OS preferred
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.