Job Title: Sanctions Compliance Specialist
Location: Austin, TX(Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Range: $34 – $39 on W2 Hourly
- Assist Global Export and Sanctions Compliance team members in sanctions compliance activities by:
- Conducting reviews and analysis of sanctions system alerts
- Conduct investigation of customers, business partners, and transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures and tools per SLAs
- Escalate unusual findings that might be related to sanctioned individuals, terrorist financing, law enforcement, or other criminal activities
- Conducting searches, gathering data, and recording evidence from internal systems, the internet, third party tools, commercial databases, and enquiry with business or compliance contacts within the organization.
- Accumulating and documenting relevant regarding transaction and screened parties’ facts from investigations so GESC can determine the necessary compliance steps
- Maintain thorough documentation of analysis performed.
- Cross-team cooperation and very good written and oral communication skills
- Support any special projects or critical casework.
- Interacting with relevant teams to raise awareness of sanctions trends, emerging issues, remedial actions, or enhancements to the program.
- Supporting record keeping and documentation efforts.
- Ability to multitask; must be organized and detail oriented
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in reviews, investigation, and resolution of sanctions, money laundering, or terrorist financing issues.
- Experience using SAP GTS screening system and Accuity’s Compliance Link
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to apply sound ethical judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise and experience in OFAC/Sanctions Compliance laws and regulations
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative, and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with company personnel
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines and in a compliance focused environment
- Proficiency in applications (Numbers, Pages, and Keynote) and MS Office applications (Excel and Word)
- Experience and knowledge of U.S. Export Administration Regulations is a plus
Job # 23-00570
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.