Title: Engineering Technician
Location: Cupertino, CA – Onsite
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate Range: $46 – $51/hr on W2 + benefits
Hardware engineering team is searching for an engineering technician to support the bring up of a brand new state of the art engineering laboratory. This person will be responsible for installing and commissioning fabrication equipment, setting up user study equipment, assisting in the creation of methods and workflows, documenting processes and coordinating with equipment vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an engineering lab, a basic knowledge of fabrication tools, and ability to multi-task.
- Self motivated, organized, and driven to complete projects quickly and efficiently
- Values quality of work and attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with shop safety, risk mitigation, and housekeeping standards
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Desired Experience and Skills (Not required to apply):
- Setting up and using characterization tools
- Experience performing measurements with metrology equipment
- Familiarity with fabrication equipment
- Lab maintenance, inventory, and project management
- Collaborate with the engineering team to understand how lab spaces will be used and ensure they are set up to meet the team's requirements
- Oversee vendors during equipment installation and ensure equipment is installed as intended by referencing architectural drawings and consulting with the engineering team
- Document and implement cable management methods, including quality checks
- Accurately document and communicate processes to vendors to execute on larger scale
- Maintain a tidy, organized work space for efficient operation
- Candidate should be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- H.S. Diploma and relevant hands-on work experience required. College degree or technical training are valued.
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.