Title: Battery Algorithm Software Engineer
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate Range: $74 – $79/hr on W2 + benefits
- In this role you will develop future Client technologies with a hardworking team of engineers in a highly reciprocal and multi-functional environment. The ideal individual will be proficient in this field, who has experience developing and commercializing robust battery management solutions for consumer, industrial, telecom or automotive products. Be a part of a team developing new class of battery systems involving algorithms, architectures and products as we improve the utility of batteries.
- The Client team is looking for a software engineer to support the battery algorithms software tool development for various products.
- You will be required to integrate algorithm features cross-platform and develop software tool to improve the process on the battery algorithm development.
- You will also create automated pipeline to integrate engineering requirements and specification with validation results.
- Experienced in C++/Matlab/Python for software tool development.
- Knowledgeable about making REST-API calls and basics of web-based and cloud
- Experienced in unit test, integration test and acceptance test's tool and technologies using interfaces such as I2C, USB
- Experienced in developing embedded applications for ARM, X86 architectures
- Familiar with basics of electrical circuits for modeling and simulations
- Experienced in git based version control system
- Experienced in design verification for high volume manufacturing.
- Familiar with lab measurement equipment and test methodology.
- Experience with requirement management tools is a plus
- General understanding of control theory and lithium-ion battery modeling is a
- Ability to articulate problems and path to resolution both verbally and with
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and comfortable working in a dynamic plus documentation environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Education and Experience:
- B.S./M.S., in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.