Title: Procurement Planner
Location: Cupertino, CA – Hybrid
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate Range: $52 – $57/hr on W2 + benefits
- 5 to 7 years' experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience in vendor management process and contract manufacturers
- Proven procurement experience and project management skills
- Excellent record of been detailed, quick, adaptable, and analytical
- Outstanding ability to maintain and develop cross-functional relationships within organization as well as with supplier teams
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Mandarin-Chinese fluency a plus
Global Services Supply Chain (GSSC) organization is responsible for the procurement of all Spare Parts for products. Our global team sources repairable parts and products to exacting quality standards at the lowest possible cost. The team sources service parts to OEM locations around the globe to ensure customers get the best and fastest service experience possible. The GSSC organization’s focus on immediate part availability with the right quality at the lowest price, are the key reasons why we continue to achieve best-in-class customer satisfaction metrics.
Operational Metrics Include:
- Cost Management: Manage costs for warranty, seed stock, repairs and out-of- production replacement parts across all regions and repair channels.
- Continuity of Supply: Design your repair and/or replacement supply chain to ensure continuity of supply for system level (“Level 1”) repairs at the lowest possible supply chain cost and at the highest service level for customers. Lead recovery plans and execution when global supply falls short of demand. Drive continuous improvements and efficiencies within the supply chains. Ensure full support throughout the service phase of the product lifecycle.
- Warranty Redemption: Ensure that internal systems and processes are capable of redeeming the full value of warranty terms with our suppliers. Drive system and process enhancements to increase our scope and eliminate all costs associated with in-warranty support.
- Supplier Management: Partner with commodity leaders in Operations (GSM) to negotiate contractual terms in support of service operations’ business requirements in the areas of cost, continuity of supply, quality, and warranty. Drive suppliers to enhance their infrastructure to support developing business needs.
- Reverse Logistics Operations: Evaluate suppliers' capacity availability and manage to required demand levels. Monitor planning and procurement activities for repair/screening operation to ensure compliance with cost, quality and service level requirements
- In addition, you will partner with Planning, Purchasing, and Quality teams within organization.
Education & Experience:
- BS or BA degree from an accredited 4-year college or university. MBA preferred.
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or reach me at 650-492-4188.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.