Localization Project Manager
Must possess a solid understanding of online production processes and a passion for meeting the needs of client’s international customers.
Apps – related media experience in international marketplace highly desirable; Video, TV, Movies, Sports, – media related experience a plus.
Teamwork – The candidate will coordinate projects with vendors, localization team staff, the legal team and other departments across client localizing Store-related content.
Must possess the desire to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment; this role requires flexibility, the ability to wisely prioritize tasks, and rapidly apply keen judgment to complex situations.
Top 3 required skills
Preferred background in Movies and TV shows and/or Sports
The ideal candidate will be committed to giving our non-US customers a user experience equivalent to or superior to that of our US customers by producing localized content. To be qualified for this position, you must have the following:
1. BA degree or equivalent
2. Linguistic skill in language other than English; excellent English communication skills
3. Production experience; localization production preferred
4. Experience in methods of automating workflow a plus
5. Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
6. Engineering background preferred in order to develop and or run automation test scripts
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.