Job Title: Wireless Test Engineer
Localtion: Cupertino, CA(Onsite)
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Range: $49 – $54 on W2 Hourly with Benefits
- Do you have a passion for taking on big challenges? Do you love pushing the limits of whats considered feasible? As part of our Wireless Hardware group, youll be responsible for bringing groundbreaking wireless connectivity to the world. On this team, youll help improve the performance of our products through innovative system-on-chip designs. You and your team will build platform architecture that paves the way for all-new experiences, including the ones that allow people to take advantage of our innovations in sensor technology. Together, our goal is to ensure nothing stands in the way of our customers connections with their devices. Join us and help build world-renowned wireless systems that connect customers to their world like never before. Build the test plans for wireless silicon design verification and software regression of the PHY and radio Carry out test campaigns, analyze results, and generate performance and status reports Identify, root-cause and debug issues found Debug and extend the Python based bringup, integration, and debug environment. Debug and extend the Python based characterization, regression and reporting framework. Bringup and validate algorithms on real silicon alongside PHY, MAC, RFIC and digital circuit designers.
- This is an individual technical contributor role that requires industry experience in testing of wireless silicon within wireless communication systems.
- Understanding of communication theory and key metrics like EVM and sensitivity.
- Experience using and understanding of the theory of operation of lab equipment (spectrum analyzer, signal generator, network analyzer, power meter).
- Experience debugging test automation including equipment drivers, debug tools, automation scripts, database interfaces, and reporting tools.
- Knowledge in existing wireless communication protocols: LTE/WCDMA/GSM, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax/be, 802.11ad/ay or Bluetooth/BLE.
- Experience completing and debugging test software in Python, Matlab, and/or C/C++.
- In this technical role, you will be responsible for test execution, reporting, debug, and automation development on powerful wireless SoC products! You will develop the test plans, carry out test campaigns, generate reports and triage issues within the wireless silicon design group on the radio and PHY. This will include debugging and extending the bringup infrastructure as well as the characterization, regression, and reporting framework.
Education & Experience
- Minimum qualification is BS + 3 years of relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.