Job Title: Robotics HW Engineer
Location: Cupertino, CA(Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Range: $53 – 58 on W2 Hourly
- Delve into the heart of robotics research and incubation, where your technical expertise will fuel the hardware developments and support research and experiments. We are seeking a meticulous and dedicated Hardware Engineer or Technician to support our team. Your hands-on involvement will be crucial in developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware systems propelling our critical research and incubation efforts.
- Integration of off-the-shelf components into robotic systems for research experimentation.
Maintaining and troubleshooting robotic systems, ensuring optimal hardware functionality and reliability.
- Collaborating closely with engineers and researchers to understand hardware requirements, contribute to system design, and provide technical support throughout project lifecycles.
- Conducting diagnostic tests and repairs, documenting processes, and ensuring the readiness of hardware for rigorous testing and deployment.
- Participating in system integration efforts, liaising between hardware and software teams to achieve seamless operation of our robotic systems.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, leveraging your expertise to enhance hardware performance, reliability, and efficiency
- Technical proficiency in mechatronic or robotic systems, including mechanism design and rapid prototyping, integration of electronics, design and prototype robotics hardware systems.
- Experience in CAD design, 3D printing, rapid prototyping, and working with vendors for machining and assembling mechanical components.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing complex electronic and mechanical systems, especially actuators and mechanisms.
- Familiarity with robotic systems integration, ensuring seamless operation between hardware and software components.
- Proficient in using diagnostic tools and equipment to identify, fix, and validate hardware issues.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to precision and quality.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills, fostering effective teamwork and clear reporting.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities efficiently.
- Undergraduate degree or Masters degree in EE, ME, Mechatronics, Robotics.
Job # 23-00682
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.