Job Title: Sensor/Touch Validation Engineer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 12 months contract with possible of extension
Pay: $59-64/hr on W2 + Mindsource benefits
The Sensor team develops groundbreaking sensors that are central to a variety of platforms, including Macs, Accessories and Audio.
You will play a key role in develop scripts for testing, characterize and validate sensor systems used in these platforms.
The ideal candidate would have experience with technologies such as capacitive touch sensors and ASIC characterization.
• Experience in characterization and validation of sensing systems
• Fundamental knowledge and experience in electrical and automation of bench setup.
• Proficiency in MATLAB.
• Proficiency in Python or other scripting languages
Description and Responsibilities:
You will be expected to write code using python, characterize ASIC and validate capacitive sensors in product applications.
• Able to use python to code
• Able to read Schematic
• Hands on bench measurements of ASICs & prototypes
• Key performance indicators for ASIC/sensor/system level test
• Documentation of test and FA processes
• Ability to automate test setups
• Do FA and work within team or vendor to identify RC.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor/MS degree in Electrical engineering or Computer science.
• 2+ years of relevant industry experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.