Job Title: Senior Purchasing Agent
Location: City of Industry, CA (On-site)
Our valued client is seeking a Senior Purchasing Agent to play a pivotal role within our dynamic Purchasing Team. The Senior Purchasing Agent will be responsible for an array of critical tasks, from fostering collaborative relationships with computer hardware vendors to staying at the forefront of emerging products in the ever-evolving tech market. This multifaceted position will not only provide invaluable support to our Purchasing department but also involve the efficient management of various administrative responsibilities. Our ideal candidate is someone who brings more than just professional acumen to the table; they possess a positive attitude, exceptional initiative, prior experience, and an unwavering enthusiasm to navigate the intricacies of our challenging, fast-paced, and high-volume environment.
- Conduct research on industry trends and create competitive analysis on the PC market.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Utilize historical data, market insights, and customer demand trends to create accurate demand forecasts.
- Generate purchase orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Cultivate and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key suppliers and vendors to ensure a steady supply of quality components and favourable terms.
- Coordinate product-related events or campaigns with other departments.
- Continuously assess and optimize inventory levels to strike the right balance between minimizing excess stock and preventing stockouts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of purchasing-related experience.
- Familiarity with PC components is a must.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- A proactive willingness to learn and adapt.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Mandarin speaking is strongly preferred.
- Attractive benefits would be offered.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means receiving the second dose in a two-dose series (i.e. Pfizer, Moderna), or a single-dose vaccine (i.e J&J). Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digitally completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Interested candidates please send your latest updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / call me on 650.276.3687
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.