Title: Administrative Assistant IV
Location: Cupertino, CA – Onsite
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate Range: $37 – $42/hr on W2 + benefits
Seeking someone who is looking for a long-term admin career with a growing executive. This person will be responsible for calendar support for multiple executives including one VP, as well as tasks across the broader team such as supply distribution, PO writing, conference room management, event planning, facilities requests, and space planning
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- We are looking for someone who will be a partner to their executive.
- The successful administrative assistant is an organized, motivated self-starter with a minimum of 3-6 years of experience as an administrative assistant supporting at least Director level executives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow through is critical.
- This person must have the ability to multitask and prioritize in a quickly changing environment, and be able to mitigate chaos for their executive.
- It is important that this person be able to be direct and confident when dealing with their executive and team, and have a take-charge approach when needed.
- This person should be proactive and have excellent judgment skills to make appropriate decisions.
- An open mind and strong work ethic are a must.
- A BA degree is strongly preferred.
- Longevity in previous roles is preferred (not contract to contract).
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-276-3691.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.