Job Title: Program Manager(AMP Partner Operations)
Location: Austin, TX(Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Range: $40 – $45 on W2 Hourly
Job Description (including duties, skills, education):
- Media Products (AMP) Partner Operations team is seeking a Program Manager. You will support and grow our programs that enable third party partners to sell services on behalf. You are a curious person who loves to tackle problems and enjoys finding the solution whether it be technical, process, or otherwise. You are comfortable navigating ambiguity, you are creative, and you love to understand the ins and outs of an issue. You can balance the needs of multiple teams and maintain a strong sense of emotional intelligence for our partners.
- 5+ years of program management experience, successfully working with internal and external facing projects that include elements of customer experience and technical workstreams
- Be responsible for the technical integration and project management of external partners
- Experience with communicating technical concepts to business and engineering stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
- Background in wireless carrier or streaming industry is a plus
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Preferred: Business degree with technical work experience, or technical degree with business experience
Job # 23-00703
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.