Job Title: Field Design Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA (Onsite)
Duration: 5 Months
Pay Range: $59 – $64 on W2 Hourly with Mindsource Benefits
- Handset field testing experience in live network
- Strong mobile/cellular systems knowledge in 5G/LTE/CA/VoLTE/IMS Core
- Strong analytical skills of log analysis and debugging protocol and physical layer issues.
- Good RF & OTA fundamentals knowledge and understanding along with practical experience.
- Testing and debugging experience of 5G/LTE/CA/VoLTE/IMS Core communications systems.
- Analyze modem mobile side logs for various technology to root cause the issue along with TCP analysis.
- Strong RF background across multiple wireless technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships across functional areas.
- Strong communication skills tailored to situation and audience.
- Fluent in English and local language(s)
- Able to travel locally and internationally.
- Works on evaluating the latest iPad and iPhone systems in the field. This includes very early evaluations of our Prototypes and HW Systems on different 2G/3G/4G wireless technologies. It includes running focused experiments in relationship to RF/OTA performance, acoustics, thermals etc
- The candidate will work with the HW/System development teams and other cross functional teams on identifying issues impacting HW/System performance. They will perform deep dive analysis into internal logs to understand and identify root cause of any system issues.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering
- Technical training relating to Hardware and Software testing
- Technical understanding and experience with LTE, 5G
Job # 23-00707
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.