Job Title: Diagnostics Software QA Engineer
Location: Cupertino, CA(Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Range: $46 – $51 on W2 Hourly with Mindsource Benefits
- The field Diagnostics Tools and systems Engineering team is seeking candidates with solid Software Quality Assurance experience to assist with the validation of Mac and iOS diagnostic tools used in field service channels to support customers and drive key performance metrics.
- 5+ years of software-based QA experience or a related field.
- Working knowledge of UNIX-based systems and command-line tools for log collection and analysis.
- Proven knowledge of core QA methodologies, including creation of test plans and test cases, authoring documentation, problem isolation techniques, regression testing, ad hoc testing, and systems integration testing (iOS, macOS, and associated hardware)
- Advanced familiarity with operating and troubleshooting hardware and software
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work on tight timelines
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to accurately collect and track testing data, and to assist developers and project leads in gauging project impact
- Create and execute systematic, end-to-end test plans and test cases by working with developers and interpreting functional specification documents
- Use bug-tracking software to report and prioritize issues; work with developers and team leads to understand and pursue issues to resolution
- Provide project managers and team leads with timely and accurate QA status during various project phases
- Collaborate with and provide support to developers, product readiness, localization, and other cross functional teams
- Contribute to initiatives to improve the overall QA process, such as identifying and closing gaps in testing coverage or inefficiencies in workflows
- Experience operating hardware test fixtures is beneficial
- Experience with testing automation software and scripting development on macOS and iOS platforms is a plus
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent work experience.
Job # 23-00709
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.