Title: Supply Demand Planner (Demand Planner II)
Location: Austin, TX – Hybrid
Duration: 8 – 12 Months
Pay Rate Range: $39 – $44/hr on W2 + benefits
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Supply Demand Planner for our Americas Operations group. As a member of the Supply Demand Management (SDM) team, you will join a highly influential group, challenged to scale at the pace of the company's overall growth.
- As a leader on this team you will play a critical role in ensuring operational and financial success for the organization.
- You will develop, communicate, and execute end-to- end product demand and supply plans across all channels of distribution in over 80 countries for a current or future product line.
- You combine extraordinary analytical capabilities, business savvy and leadership skills.
- You bring thoughtful influence in a matrixed organization, be a strong collaborator and communicator.
- You have experience presenting to executive management.
- MBA, Masters Degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience, is desired.
- Prior experience in fields that demand complex quantitative analysis such as finance or consulting is desired.
- Prior experience in product planning, production control, inventory management, or production/manufacturing operations is a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of proficiency in working with numbers.
- You will forecast demand, inventory, and multi-channel sell through. Generate weekly and quarterly supply plans that meet financial objectives. Evaluate risks. Plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate.
- You'll analyze product sales and find opportunities to drive partner groups to appropriate action.
- You will partner closely with regional product planning teams to ensure supply plans meet sales requirements.
- Coordinate with Marketing and New Product Operations teams to set launch quantities of new product introductions and to ensure smooth product transitions.
- You will collaborate with the global procurement teams to allocate constrained components, ensure raw material inventory targets are achieved, and minimize material obsolescence during product transition.
- Present product updates and recommended actions to Operations executive management team on a weekly basis.
- Identify improvement opportunities in the product planning process, marshal resources, and drive projects to completion.
- Less than 10% required travel.
Please share your resume to email@example.com and/or reach me at 650-276-3691.
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.