Job Title: Software Content Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Range: $96 – $101 on W2 Hourly
- In Developer Publications, we teach people to design and build incredible software for platforms. Our audience includes beginning developers starting out with Swift Playgrounds, designers using our Human Interface Guidelines, and the wide range of developers using Xcode. As a Software Content Engineer, you'll work closely with editors, engineers, designers, and teams across to produce clear, concise, engaging content.
- A passion for, learning new technologies, and teaching developers to write amazing apps
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, critical-thinking capabilities, and attention to detail
- The ability to interpret complex topics and distill them into clear, simplified prose and teachable sample code
- Proven experience developing apps using Xcode and Swift/Objective-C
- Familiarity with Human Interface Guidelines and an understanding of UX/UI design principles a plus
- Reviewing existing documentation and APIs for correctness, completeness, clarity, and ease of use, and participating in conversations to update documentation with various software engineering teams.
- Composing documents that teach standard methodologies for using technologies through tutorials, sample code, and API references.
- Exploring how the latest software technologies work by discussing design principles, analyzing engineering specifications, and developing code.
- Researching developer needs and producing compelling content to address those needs
Job # 23-00717
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.