Location : Sunnyvale, CA (Hybrid)
Duration : 6+ months
Must have skills:
A Content Manager reports to the Manager, Content Management and works closely with both the Content Management team and external teams to ensure all client interactive deliverables are met. The Content Management team is responsible for publishing creative assets / experiences / critical digital content to websites and other platforms across the globe. This includes ownership of the content management and publishing operations in support of client product launches and other digital marketing programs, including setting up and managing page structure and content in a CMS.
Core responsibilities of a Content Manager will include day-to-day content management tasks, cross-functional collaboration across the clients organization, leading small projects or initiatives from the CM perspective, and maintaining full knowledge of an ever-changing set of tools and processes.
- Own day-to-day content management operations and tasks in support of product launches, other marketing initiatives, and regular page maintenance
- Ensure the quality of deliverables to client
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external teams, proactively and with high attention to communication standards
- Work with developer teams to plan page structures and agree upon project approaches
- Lead small projects with the support of the team
- Actively balance the work of multiple projects, assignments, and launches in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment
- Work with the CM team to contribute to documentation and training
- Maintain complete understanding of complexities of CMS and other internal tools
- Troubleshoot system issues as a part of the first line of defense
- Contribute to the evolution of internal platforms and processes by providing feedback on toolsets, UI, best practices, and workflow optimization
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working on web production teams
- AEM skill / expertise a Must Have. .
- Experience with localization and managing content (digital management) for a global audience, using a CMS
- Deep knowledge of how content management system (and other related system) processes work
- Experience working with a git client application (Tower, SourceTree, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON, and enterprise CMS
- Record of troubleshooting and diagnosing CMS issues, and communicating those issues to roles both technical and non-technical
- Demonstrated success in business process improvement and re-engineering
- Proven record of the ability to manage ambiguity effectively
- Experience creating/managing internal tools a plus
- Excellent communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work with others in an unpredictable environment
- Flexibility of both personality and schedule to deal with rapidly-changing, time-constrained launch schedules
- High degree of ownership and accountability
- Ability to balance multiple project or assignments
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.