Mindsource is seeking a Display Electrical Engineer for one of our Direct Clients based in Silicon Valley. If interested, please drop your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Display Electrical Engineer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 9 months contract
Pay Range on W2 Hourly: $69 – 74
The Display Hardware team is looking for a talented Electrical Engineer to lead the development and validation across a variety of products. You will work in a reciprocal environment where creativity and innovation are supported and expected. Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team that builds and integrates new technologies into products.
- 5+ years of significant proven experience crafting consumer electronics and/or embedded systems
- Must have strong EE fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc.)
- Should demonstrate strong verbal and written communication.
- Experience in a lab environment prototyping circuit, design bring-up, plus hands-on with oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DAQ, et
- Experience in Scripting or test automation; experience with simulation tools such as MATLAB, Python,
- Should have experience leading high-volume products from concept to mass production.
- Experience with leading PCB technology and electrical design and characterization of the following areas: Differential serial links (e.g.LPDP, MIPI) and I2C/SPI/UART buses.
- Experience in one or more of MCU/CPLD, power (DC-DC converters, power management, low power design), analog circuits, display technology, and system integration.
- Expertise in board CAD tools including Cadence Concept & Allegro
- Experience in modeling power consumption for various usage
- Experience in predicting hardware performance by simulation
- Experience in capacitive multi-touch preferred
- Design and capture PCB level schematic & layout for prototyping and test platforms
- Lead electrical characterization/validation from prototype through mass production
- Perform failure analysis on electrical, mechanical, and optical issues
- Run simulations to meet various requirements such as display, power, SI, EMC, and graphics
- Handle EE project tasks and issues
- MS with 5+ years of EE design experience
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.