Job Title: Financial Analyst/Payroll Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, TX(Hybrid)
Duration: 8 Months
Pay Range on W2 Hourly: $36 – $41 with mindsource benefits
- Perform weekly comparisons, reconciliations and payments based on large data sets for US, Canada or Latin America including check deposits, 3rd party and vendor payments.; determine action required and execute system batch off cycle process.
- Meet all payroll, vendor, insurance providers and government deadlines; perform agreed level of audits on payments and reporting to identify/prevent abnormalities when processing.
- Apply advanced technology in the analysis, design and development of complicated ad-hoc and routine audits reports to meet the needs of payroll.
- Utilize technical and analytical skills to document processes, reduce processing times and improve accuracy.
- Research federal, state and local withholding requirements to ensure new and existing employees are set up to tax correctly
Specifically, candidate will support:
- Recon and pay req submission for Canada RRSP and US Benevity Donations
- US W2 Corrections and T4 Amendments
- US Historical Time Card Off Cycle Batch Process
- Global Mobility Hypo Tax and Business Travel tax support / audits.
- ADP, Workday and Payroll Ops Documentation, Reporting and Testing
- Analyze Payroll Errors and G2 failures to our payroll system
- US, Canada and ALAC ad hoc reporting, analysis and projects
Education / Experience / Key Qualification
- S/BA in Finance, HR, Accounting or other relevant field strongly preferred.
- Proficient in excel (intermediate to expert skill level)
- Fast learner with Ability to learn various systems quickly
- Ability to assess risks and determine the most appropriate path forward to resolution.
- Understanding of gross to net payslip calculation and employee benefit and tax implications.
- Obsess over the employee experience
Job # 23-00742
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.